Saturday, November 19, 2011

Woo Hoo

Yay for me!! What better way to start a weekend than to find out you've won some delicious candy!! I am so excited to show you all what the lovely Lori is going to be sending my way!!

Thanks so much Lori... if you've never stopped by Lori's My Comfort Cottage Blog, why not pop over and check it out now? Her colouring is amazing!! ...
OH! I have been so excited about it that I have only just seen the few Copic markers... MY FIRST!!! Oh, not sure my hubby is going to like them... they're bound to be the start of my NEWEST ADVENTURE!!!

THANKS SO MUCH LORI!!
Hope you weekend is as good as mine ;)

Loz ♥

8 comments:

EELS said...

Lucky lucky lucky you Loz, awesome candy win.....congrats.
Elaine

Hanneke said...

What a sweet candy, congratulations on winning it! Have a nice weekend! Hugs, Hanneke

Debra James said...

who's the lucky girl, congrats on the candy Loz....those 3 copic markers you won are going to grow and grow you realize now dont you, hehehehe.,xxx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Loz!!! that's fantastic. Hide the copic's from Hubby hehehe, our little secret. Have fun with your new goodies.
Hugs Cheryl

Becky Dunham said...

You lucky girl! Enjoy all your new goodies :)

Merry said...

Wow...that is a terrific candy to win.....congrats. Uh ho...you will be in trouble now with a couple of Copics. :-)

Alicia said...

Oh my, I see some Copics in there...this could be the start of your collection!?? xx

Lori said...

Hi Sweetie!!! Just peekin' in and saw this awesome post! If I only knew about these being your first copics, I would have tucked in a few more!!! Your package is finally on it's way after busy family time... You will laugh when you see something else I tucked in... just sayin'!!!

Lots and lots of love to you and your family :D
Lori♥