Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2 Quick Tilda Birthday Cards

It's easy to forget that there's normal things happening at the moment, like birthdays! Put the Christmas papers to the side and switch up the stamps box - oh wait... I did use one Christmas Tilda for a birthday card. Love how versatile these Maggies always are!


Very simple cards, I dug out some super old Magnolia paper that yes - have been hoarding :) - and a Spellbinder die. So simple but so perfect for this adorable little Tilda and her Teddy.
The sentiment is from a stamp set I bought with a voucher I won from Scrapbook Boutique here in Aus - it's a Kelly Panacci set with clock faces, hands etc - no set name though. Anyways, I was going to have Tilda sitting on one of the clocks, but it just wasn't happening :)

This of course is Hula Tilda... (?) Is that her name? For a friend's 3yo daughter, the papers I also bought with my voucher, BoBunny's 'Smoochable' pack, the little lolly-pop sheets are great for little girl cards.
No challenges this time, just a need for some quick cards as these two will be having a joint birthday this Sunday and I need to be organised in case I get a massive dose of the "just-don't-cares" !!
Time for lunch, enjoy your day
PS.. apologies for the super-dodgy photos x

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, your cards are both so lovely, I can see why you kept that paper so long ( the one with the clouds ) it's so gorgeous. I don't know what it is with us , but I bought 3 sheets of Magnolia paper this christmas and only used one , go figure ? they are the most beautiful papers and I didn't use them. Oh well they will be there for next year. lol. Hope you have a great day . Hugs Cheryl

Juls said...

2 very gorgeous cards!!! I love Tilda sitting in the frame!! Hugs Juls