Thursday, December 8, 2011

2nd Koala Cuddles post for the day!! :D

I'm back with another Koala Cuddle Tilda - just try keeping me away from her now :)
I whipped up another relatively simple card... have to make still another 8 (?) I think to finish off the year with a spare!
This sketch is for The Sketchy Challenges, I just loved the DT samples and had to play along. These are BoBunny papers, and I will admit that the holly sheets are my favourites. I added a Marianne Designs poinsettia and the round leaves are a Make It Crafty die cut set.. I NEED some more!

Am also entering Allsorts Challenge - Going Round in Circles.
 I hand-wrote the sentiment... can someone please design a rounded Christmas set ;)

I *shouldn't* be back tonight with another card hehe :)... but you never know! I am just loving clogging up your dashboards LOL!
Loz ♥

7 comments:

sharon said...

Coming out of lurkdom to suggest using an acrylic greeting stamp as you can carefully curve these as required on your stamping block. Other than that I know Crafty Individuals have an unmounted sheet of Christmas postmark-style stamps CI 326 which you might find useful.

Hope that helps ;-)

Juls said...

this is fabby! Love the distressed edges! Hugs Juls

Debs said...

Stunning card Loz- love the distressed edges and fab image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Digidarla said...

WOW! What a lovely card! The coloring is amazing! So glad you shared! XXX!DigiDalra (AKA-Kim) www.DigiDarla.com

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Loz,this Tilda is so sweet...Gorgeous colouring and design...Hope you have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

lostinpaper said...

So, so super cute Loz! It's fabulous to see some Australian inspired stamping happening! I just love those DP's and your image is coloured perfectly!

Alicia said...

Gorgeous...and so Aussie. I love it! xx