Monday, December 5, 2011

Bite-Sized Paper Candy Winners

I know, I know, what a bad, bad blogger I have been lately. Not a card in days weeks! Well, I got some new stash in the post today and will hopefully have something crafty to show you all later, but first onto the winners.
I used Random.org...

So the first winner (and the new owner of some BoBunny Papers) is #2 Elaine (Eels) -
and the winner of the Naughty and Nice Papers is #7 Annelies.

Please contact me at steiger2002@yahoo.com.au
(please put Candy Winner in the subject line so I don't miss your email)
with your postal details by Friday 9th.

Loz xx

3 comments:

EELS said...

Woo hoo, win win.
Have just sent you email Loz.
Elaine

Larisa said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies, Yay some pretty paper to play with!
Hugs Cheryl