Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a HEAP of chrissie cards!

Hey bloggers... I now have a heap of cards to share with you to get you all up to date. I'll start with the ones I made using my new stash...

... am in love with my simple stories - 25 Days of Christmas pad. Oh, I am telling you! Never have I been more in love with some vintage papers! I thought the BoBunny ones would be great - but these are divine! My only growl is that the second you tear a page out the pad starts to fall apart! Lucky we all have spare baggies on hand! 
So, here's 2 cards made with it.


This also shows off my new Memory Box die - Frostyville Border. I just love it - and I think it would also make a great border for any male space-themed cards as the stars and circles aren't only limited to Christmas snow. Am entering this card into Magnolia-licious' Photo Inspiration.

This one's a little different, and I do prefer the one above. I am finding these Magnolia's a perfect teamed with vintage. Am entering this card into Cute Card Thursdays' Numbers Challenge.

Also sharing with you the following cards I've made over the last week and just haven't had time to post.

Another Mistletoe & Mice, again with older Kaisercraft papers.

Vintage - with Echo Park papers (?) Correct me if I'm wrong - bubs is right up under my ribs and I really cannot be bothered moving to double check the paper brand :)

Bright and Cheery using the gorgeous Papermania Naughty & Nice papers. Am entering this card into Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar: Stripes, Red, DieCuts, Stitching (use 2) - Stripes & DieCuts.

I'm whipping them out at the moment, and keeping them all relatively flat and simple for postage.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today... I will be back again tomorrow - I'm blaming my SIL for the revamped mojo, she came over for a bit of a card making session, I ended up holding my cutie new little nephew while she made cards but it was a nice trade off!!
Loz ♥ 

11 comments:

Juls said...

wow you have been busy!! each of these creations is utterly gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, all your creations are gorgeous , but I think I am in love with the first one, your new die looks lovely , I have been looking at these myself, I think it will have to wait until after chrissy lol. Take care.
Hugs Cheryl

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Marie-Anne

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Such cute cards, Loz! I need to get a move on too, Christmas will be here before we know it! :O

Loz ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

wow, all beautiful cards Loz!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

Kathleen said...

Wow you have been a busy bee! Great cards and those papers are just divine!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs
Kat xx

Julie said...

Some really beautiful cards - you've been busy! x

Norma said...

Loz, you have been super busy. These cards are ALL lovely. And yes those vintage papers are wonderful. Beautifully coloured Tilda's (and Mice). Love the touches of glitter you've added here and there. Love glitter, but they sure mess up my craft room...LOL.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Alicia said...

You sure are on a roll with your Chrissie cards!! They look fantastic! xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Each single of of these cards are fabulous. Sweet sparkly hearts garland on your first card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio