Thursday, December 8, 2011

Koala Cuddles Tilda enjoying Australian Christmas

ooh, reminds me so much of our recent visitor.. scroll down a little to see photos of a Koala who recently took up residence in one of our smaller trees. He/she was only here for a day but caused quite a stir around the neighbourhood and with our children :)
They truly are far too adorable! And this little fella had be drawn to be so real-like and cute and cuddly - though you can't really cuddle a wild one.. not without getting scratched and bitten! Our little visitor was friendly enough to let us touch him without even a little growl, miss him/her :(

Anyways, what a ramble! I couldn't stay away from Tilda for very long, have made a simple Christmas card (probably for one of DD's school teachers)...

I used 'scrap' Kaisercraft papers that my SIL left behind the other day - perfect for my card! Lili of the Valley Sentiments, a heap of Spellbinder Circle Cuttings, a bit of Kaisercraft Ribbon. She'll die when I tell her I fished them out of the bin!! Yes - I really am a paper hoarder LOL!

I'll enter this in the Maggie Lovers Challenge... I think, she's Aussie enough isn't she? And again, no Snow, snowflakes, mistletoe (you know I have NEVER seen the stuff! :D)....

Gotta go, have a morning tea at DD's school, it's a thankyou to all the Mums & Dad's that volunteer... reading twice a week with a class full of 5 year-olds, I think I've earnt my slice and cuppa!!
Loz ♥

4 comments:

Debra James said...

awwwww... this is one super cute card Loz.Gorgeous colours. How lovely to have one in your trees to look at if only for a short while.xxx

Juls said...

too cute! Loving all the stripes, and the way you have glittered the berries! Hugs Juls

Alicia said...

Love the fresh papers on this one! Enjoy your cuppa xx

Bronlyn said...

Awwe she is the cutest ever stamp...yes I am biased ..loving your work Bron "shopbron"