Saturday, December 17, 2011

Something for You Tilda and a very Cheeky Santa

Hey bloggers! Phew, it's gonna be a hot and sweaty day down here. Enjoy your snow - wish I had some to roll in right now :D

I just can't seem to stop making Christmas cards, all the papers and stamps are all still scattered around my desk, and with my latest order of BoBunny papers - Snowfall Collection = Yummy!!, I just can't resist.
I seriously love these papers, the colours and the gorgeous patterns so much, that I had a put a little bit of a few of them on the on card....


Simple strips with some DooHickey Hearts Die in between... Tickled Pink Stamps sentiment from last year, I still love it!
Here's a photos showing the shimmer in the brown paper, so pretty.


Also sharing a card I really WHIPPED up, I had to paper-piece his suit, as you may have heard me say (read!) I cannot colour any red with my chalks. It all goes pink.. but this turned out great so will have to remember to just paper piece all the red bits :)
He is of course, Cheeky Santa from Make it Crafty, and that's his sentiment. Cheeky little bugger he is :)
 Loz ♥

10 comments:

EELS said...

Lovely cards Loz, esp santa, I have the digi 'Cheery Santa' from Make it Crafty and also the Aussie one where he's holding a stubby but can't fit that to anyone ha ha

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, love your tilda and those delish papers from bo bunny yummy! That santa is great, tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Hanneke said...

Lovely cards! I made enough Christmas cards but I still have a new stamp I want to try out so will make some more :p since Christmas is so much fun. Hugs, Hanneke

Alicia said...

Both cards are fantastic!! No hot weather up this way...looks like more rain coming. Enjoy the first week of holls xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are well Loz. 2 fab cards. Love the colours on the top one and love the paper piecing.

Enfys said...

Hi Loz, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year - I wouldn't mind a bit of sunshine though, bloody freezing here....
hugs
Enfys xx

Julie said...

Two really fab cards - Love the sentiment on the santa card!!

Happy Christmas! x

Digi Darla said...

Both cards is amazing, fabulous creation! Love it! Please visit my challenge blog and join our new Silver Christmas Challenge at Digidarla.com and Merry Christmas.

XXXDigidarla.

lostinpaper said...

Just too cute (and I mean the santa card... LOL). Really, these are both wonderful!
Happy Christmas!

Juls said...

these are fab! Love the soft sepia colours of your first card!!! Hugs Juls