Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tilda's Playing in the Shaker Snow!

So, I was on a roll... completely jamming your dashboards, and then I stopped! Sorry to be gone for so long :)
I've been really uncomfortable as this baby settles in and grows BIGGER and BIGGER! My hips ache all night, my ribs are sore, the bub has hiccups ALWAYS and I just want to rest :) (No such thing in my house!)

So, the other night I couldn't sleep... not a wink. I was so sore I got out of bed, and made a card. Finished it at 4:30am but decided I'd try sleep before posting it! I've made a shaker card, bit late for a recent challenge but at least I was inspired! Kept it simple, have no idea who this is for or if I even 'NEED' it, but it'll find a home somewhere!

I'm entering a few of Christmas themed challenges, Paper Sundaes and Simply Magnolia. And ATS Wednesday Challenge & Basic Grey both have Anything Goes challenges.

This one shows the gorgeous pearl card that I recently won from Scrapbooking Allsorts.. and some stickles I put on the inside of the acetate so there's always a bit of snow.

 Here's a close-up. I used flowersoft for the 'snow'.. it doesn't shake all that well, but it looks great! Love that little deer in the corner :)

Have a lovely Wednesday... I'm done with Christmas shopping - if only my Kmart online order would get delivered :/

10 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

stunning Loz just luv this Tilda xmas collection, gorgeous papers too.
Chris x

Cheryl said...

Oh wow Loz , this is gorgeous !!! Your Tilda is perfect and the little deer is so sweet.
Sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable at the moment, when is bubby due? Soon I hope for your sake.
Take care.
Hugs Cheryl

Gea said...

such a cute card! Sorry to hear you're experiencing the not-so-great "wonders of pregnancy"..
Hang in there! (hmm, like there's another option..)
Hugs Gea

Kathleen said...

Cute card, love shaker cards.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hang in there its all worth it
Hugs
Kat xx

Alicia said...

This is STUNNING Loz! One of your best cards ever. Love the snow.
xx

Sharon said...

My first visit to your Blog. Thanks for joining in the fun at SIMPLY MAGNOLIA. Your Christmas card is amazing. Lovely work. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. hugs Sharon

sara said...

gorgeous card love the soft colours thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x

Julie said...

Fab shaker card - I love that little Reindeer I've got a sizzix bigz die with it on!!

Pregnancy can be a real pain in the butt - hopefully you'll get some rest soon. Have you tried an afternoon nap - used to work wonders for me. Or even just snuggling on the sofa with a blanket and a film you really really want to see- chances are you'll fall asleep!!

Happy Christmas! x

Jacqui P said...

Beautiful card Loz!! really pretty. thankyou for joining us over at basicgrey challenge.
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Juls said...

ooooh wow !!!! This is just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls