Saturday, January 28, 2012

And the Birthday Girl is BACK!

Hehe... just getting that in there for anyone who's memory is a little hazy... I know you were thinking of me at some point ;)
Had a very quiet day, did nothing exciting and have nothing to really show for my birthday but some gorgeous hand-made cards and a few store-bought ones too...

So anyways, the fan has been set up in the background to help dry my sweat and I've been busy at my desk. Very busy! I've managed 4 cards over the last 2 days, and in no particular order here they are -

A gorgeous Forever Friend baby themed card

CC Designs 'Free Wheeling Wally' for a friend's 2nd Birthday

 Some House Mouse mice for my MIL's upcoming 60th - she loves to sew, so this was perfect! And I love the little chipboard shapes from Make it Crafty!
And finally a glum Edwin waiting for the fish to bite! I tried and tried to get a decent photo of this one but it just wasn't playing nice! And the colours just look wrong!!

I'm going to give myself a birthday present and head to bed early tonight... so will do a check around for any challenges in the morning
Good night all ♥

8 comments:

Hanneke said...

Happy Birthday! Love your cards, you have been very productive. Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra said...

VERY CUTE!! Love these cards, especially 'Wally'. Happy Birthday!!

Merry said...

Happy Birthday Loz....enjoy the sleep. Love all your cards. Each image is so wonderful and terrific layouts you have used. Especially the circles on the first card.

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
All your cards are beautiful, you have been very busy, I have been scratching around at my desk and not actually finishing anything, must get focused lol. Thanks for visiting me at my blog , really appreciate your lovely comments. Must go and try to get a card done if thats possible lol.
Hugs Cheryl

Julie said...

Great cards - love the forever friends one! x

Autumn said...

Wowzers you've been a busy girl!! Great job all around, but I think the cute little turtle is my fav :) HOpe you have a great weekend!!
xxAutumn

EELS said...

Hi Loz, happy happy birthday. Love all the cards but the house mouse one is my fave.
Cheers,
Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy belared birthday. Good to see some fab cards. Lobe those chipboard shapes. More for the wish list. Take care xxx