Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bunny Tilda and a H&S cutie

Hey guys, back again with some more cards I'm making well ahead of time. Starting us off is this gorgeous little fluffy bunny for my daughter's 6th birthday. Given that my bub's due date is the day before - I think we'd better get her gift all sorted out sooner rather than later too :)


I love these Magnolia papers, I hope she likes this card. Am entering Colour Create's Pink & Green challenge.


Next up is a smaller simpler card for a friend's birthday in April... it's so nice to be organised! I have another card to make for one of DD's friends in March, and I will be buying 3-4 boy birthday cards as I struggle to make them and all the boys really want is Ben 10 or Spiderman!! Besides that - I'm good til April, perhaps I'll make a Valentine one for DH? 
This one used Just Magnolia & H&S - sketch.

Bubby update - everything is doing good. My blood pressure is steady since Friday and I was a little bit proud that bubs moved TOO much during monitoring :) I keep telling them all that it kicks more than you can imagine!!
Have a lovely day, DD went back to school yesterday - heaven! Terrible as it sounds, our house is back to normal - just the twins to trash the place and make all the noise!! And on Thursday morning for 3 hours - BLISSFUL peace as they enjoy their first preschool experience...
btw - if I were to buy my first Copics, would the 72A set be the way to go??.....

7 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz, the Copic 72A set would be what I'd go with. I do have the lot actually but must admit I've gone off Copics ever since I bought the Prismas and chalks.

I think these cards are awesome too and I know Hayley will love hers.
Cheers, Elaine

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, I adore the card you have made for your daughter it's gorgeous.
Hugs Cheryl

debby4000 said...

Both are fabulous Loz.
luv
Debby

Frea said...

Hi Loz, these are so sweet, lof those soft pinks, to cute! HUgs, Frea

Alicia said...

Two beautiful cards. Glad your blood pressure is normalising. Hope school and pre-school goes well : ). I bought the 72a and 72b set when I got mine.
Alicia xx

Julie said...

Awwhh two gorgeous cards!! Love the soft tones of pink and green and lovely layouts! thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create this fortnight, Juliex

Autumn said...

Fab cards Loz! Glad to hear everything is going well! Couldn't help with the copics as I bought the colors I wanted not sets. Hope you get it all figured out.
xxAutumn