Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another Pink Toby Cub

Just sharing another pink baby card, this now means I have my necessary 2 girls and 2 boys cards for my stash and the upcoming arrivals of two of my friends - actually I now realise it's 3 expecting! I hope they all don't have the same sex babies so I can use all these cards :)

I'm once again really happy with this card - scroll down to see the other (and very similar) version of my girlie Toby Cub - this one wasn't as free-flowing to make and then suddenly it all just snapped together. They're the type of cards I like to make.

You can see the gorgeous pleated ribbon just shimmer in this photo, and I think the glimmer card I used for the letters and BP shows up too? I just love this adorable digi and am so glad I found 'him' again!

Hope you all had/have a fabulous Valentine's Day ♥

btw - our bubby update...... nothing to report LOL!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Loz! I saw your card pop up and had to rush over to tell you how much I LOVE this card!!! It's not only adorable, but oh so FUN!!! I also took a peek at the one below which is also amazing :D Now I want to make baby cards hee hee...

Lots and lots of love,
Lori ♥

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, he / she is so cute, now you are confusing me lol. Really beautiful Loz, and that ribbon is gorgeous. Glad all is good on the bubby front. Take care.
Hugs Cheryl

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Simple adorable!

Cheryl said...

OH so very cute,such pretty soft colours and such a sweet image!!! Glad all is well!!
xx