Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lil Allsorts Kira...

G'day to you all, wow, can you all believe that the first month of the new year is over and done with already? I know I can't! Only 11 more to go... :-/

I have my sister's birthday card to share with you all today, her birthday is early April and as I will have a new bub by then I am yet again taking this opportunity to get it made early.


I've used these gorgeous MME Stella & Rose papers, and plenty of sparkle. The image is the gorgeous Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Allsorts Kira - she's one of my favourite fairies!
I'm entering this weeks TPS Challenge - Bright and Colourful.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love love love your card =)
Fairy Kira is one of my favourite image, she´s sooo beautiful and she looks perfect with soft pastel colors! Really lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

Maya said...

I agree, Kira is beautiful and she looks great on your beautiful card!

Thanks for playing at TPS Challenges this week!

Jill said...

I love this image, she was the first one I bought from TPS and I think she is wonderful!
Your colouring is beautiful:)
Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne