Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pastel Blue Baby Tinglas

Hey bloggers, a very quick post from me as I really need to be getting the kids into bed... but you know - some things just can't wait! Hehe
I've deviated from my list of cards, just a little. Or not really, well, I will need baby cards for three friends in the coming months, but what colour cards is still a mystery. So I've started with two blue ones.

The first is similar in layout to the recent 'pink' ones I made, and the 2nd is a little different. No challenges followed here, I find it so mush more relaxing to just craft and see what the final result is, although I do love to win the odd challenge!


glitter shot

glitter shot

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to the hospital tomorrow for my blood pressure check and I am also meeting with a physio.
We're probably all getting a little sick of Tingla on my baby cards so the next ones will hopefully feature a different stamp... it's just that she's so quick and simple to colour!
take care ♥

8 comments:

Hanneke said...

Lovely! Those cards are so sweet and I love the image too! Hugs, Hanneke

Alicia said...

These are all so gorgeous Loz. Your organisation is making me soo jealous! If only....oh well maybe you have inspired me!
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, both cards are gorgeous, I am not tired of the image it's adorable. Good luck with your check up tomorrow.
Hugs Cheryl

Merry said...

Could ever get sick of that image...it is too cute. Love all the cards Loz. I hope all goes well for your check up.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous baby cards Loz.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Two beautiful baby cards Loz I love the image and your layouts are fab...Hope everything went well at the hospital,not long now...
Mandy x

Mina said...

aaaaaawwww what a sweetie Loz now who could fed up with this little darling stamp...gorgeous baby card
Mina xxx

Autumn said...

yeah, well, all your wonderful cards with her inspired me to buy her lol. Don't be suprised to see it on your new little one card :)