Friday, February 24, 2012

Still cooking this bubba!

Hey guys, not a lot of crafting happening at the moment, it's still way too hot and my tummy is HUGE :)
Still got another 2 weeks + of baking this little bubba (yes... hoping it will be less!) and I'm fairly confidant that you'll not see another crafty project from me in the meantime. And who knows how long after Bubs gets here!!

So really just wanted to let you all know that everything's still ticking along well, just plumping it up a bit more.
Hope you're all doing great

5 comments:

EELS said...

Hiya Loz, glad to hear all is well, I thought maybe you'd dropped the bundle already!
Get out there and clean some windows, that will hurry things along lol.
All the best, cheers
Elaine

Autumn said...

Hey Loz! Good to hear all is going well.Oh' I bet you want the little one out that last month is always the hardest isn't it. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Take care,
xxAutumn

Haystack Creations said...

Congrats on the impending new arrival of bubba #4 I can totally to no craft projects my little boy is 7 months and I barely get time to do anything.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are coping in the het. Sending hugs hun xxx

Julie said...

Not long to go now - although the last few weeks seem to last forever - especially when you are hot, tired and feel like a whale! x