Sunday, February 12, 2012

TGF Toby Cub goes DRAG :)

Hey everyone, hope you've all enjoyed your weekend, ours is now coming to an end and we've just been to a birthday party at the local pool so the kids are quiet - for the moment :)
I told you I'd be back with the baby girl cards (still have another to make) without the gorgeous little Magnolia Tingla Sleeping stamp. I printed out this gorgeous digi from The Greeting Farm. I have had this digi forever, 'he' was a freebie literally years ago I reckon! And I just love colouring him up in pink and adding a little bow to his hair!!

This shot shows the shimmer of the shimmer card, it really is very pretty IRL. Coloured using my chalks.

And here's a shot without the flash. The spotted bit and everything on it is actually popped out with some bubble wrap! The lace was a gift from a blogging friend - I actually cut the strip off the top (it's the bit behind Toby Cub) and just attached the other bit in a gathered way.

I'm entering this into the following challenges - Little Darlings: Favourite Embellishments (gosh.. there's a charm, a bow, some pearls and some die cut hears - I think all of these have been on my last 10 cards!!)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, Allsorts - Free & Easy Feb and Scrapbooking Allsorts store Gallery February Challenge - Lace & Pearls

There were quiet a few other challenges I could have entered if I'd used cute little Tingla.. but I'm very happy I used Toby instead!! Hope you like, thanks for dropping by

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Loz, gorgeous baby card , he is super cute , even in pink ! Lovely embellies to match.
Hugs Cheryl

Alicia said...

This is so cute Loz. You are a baby card-making machine! I love the heart die cuts and the lace.
Alicia xx

Stampin Mindy said...

How cute is this! I love this image and your colors are so soft and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges.
Hugs, Mindy

Julie said...

Really cute card - you've done fabby job! xx