Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy 40th To My Big Sister

So I'm a little late with this one, her birthday was Tuesday... but she didn't miss out on her present, so that's the main thing :)

My first time machine stitching - can you tell? HAHA!! Look at that wobbly top line! :) Bit of a disaster but am still happy with it, also went a bit crazy with my pearls and stapler.
I'm entering this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Clean & Simple... Now... as I added more and more, I began to think that this may not be as clean and simple as I first thought. But, seeing as there is no stamped image, and it's really just some strips of paper stapled on, and some *rough* stitching, it's still clean and simple to me.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Loz.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I really like this, wonky stitching and all, shabby chic I would say. Hop over for candy.

Dawny P said...

What a fabulous card chick - I love it :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week, hugs, Dawny x