Sunday, May 27, 2012

My USED Magnolia Clean Out

EDIT: At as 01.06.12 only the stamps listed in 'BLUE' text are still avaliable. ALL are priced at $8 AUD + postage.
I want to thank all those who have purchased some of my much-loved Maggies. I am sad to see them go :(

BUT on the bright side, I've been checking how much a new stamp club membership will be :)



Hi Bloggers.
I'm selling a heap of my USED Magnolia Stamps so that I can... purchase some new ones :) It's a very vicious circle this little stamping addiction of mine. I have stamped then cleaned each stamp thoroughly, so you can see that they stamp perfectly. They are all in excellent condition with most having barely been used at all... I think a few have actually never have seen ink before I stamped and cleaned them tsk tsk!!
I am happy to send overseas, and will check actual postage of multiple buys and invoice with PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal Account to use PayPal)

PRICES ARE ALL AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR $ AND EXCLUDE POSTAGE

I AM LISTING SOME WITH A BUY-ALL KIT PRICE... IF A SINGLE STAMP IS SOLD THEN THE GROUPED KIT PRICE NO LONGER APPLIES.

ALL SOLD 
KIT PRICE  - (ALL Stamps 1-8)
OR
  1. Tilda w Rubber Boots
  2. Tilda w Stuffed Animal
  3. Tulip Wheelbarrow
  4. Tilda & Her Bunny
  5. Tilda holding Egg Basket
  6. Butterfly
  7. MINI Tilda w Armful Tulips
  8. Smooth Bunny (incl big & small) & Smooth Butterflies
These stamps are ALL UNMOUNTED

 
ALL SOLD
 KIT PRICE  - (ALL Stamps 9-16)
OR

9.   Tilda w Balloon
10.   Edwin Wants a Hug
11.   King Tilda
12.   Tilda w Small Gift
13. MINI Tilda w Many Hears
14.   MINI Birthday Tilda
15.   Leaning Tilda
16.   Smooth Stars x2 & Balloon

 These stamps are ALL UNMOUNTED

17.   So Heavenly Tilda
18.   Reindeer Tilda
19.   Christmas Party Tilda
$8 EACH

These are all STORE EZ MOUNTED



20.   Santa's Little Helper Tilda
21.   Tilda w Christmas Banner
22.   Tilda w Amaryllis
23.   Tilda Hanging Ornaments
24.   Wrapped Tilda  
 $8 EACH
ALL STORE EZ MOUNTED


25.   Honey Tilda
26.   Happy Tilda
27.   Tilda w Apple
28.   Shy Heart breaker Edwin
29.   Lady Tilda
 $8 EACH
 STORE EZ MOUNTED


ALL SOLD
 KIT PRICE  (ALL STAMPS 30-38)
OR
30.   Edwin w Binoculars
31.   Dangling Sea Tilda
32.   Dangling Sea Edwin
33.   Little Mermaid Tildla
34.   Tilda on Rope Ladder
35.   Porthole Background
36.   Seahorse
37.   Pelican
38.   Sea Banner

(Will Also Include Sea Rope, Smooth Shells x2 & "The Tide Always Turns" Text in Kit Price)
THESE HAVE BEEN EZ MOUNTED BY ME!

  

39.   Midsummer Tilda $8
40. Edwin Wants A hug (how did I end up with 2!!)
41. Chasing Tilda $8
42.   Cupid Tilda $8
43.   Sitting Baby Alvin (Ink stained) & Sitting Baby Tingla
44.   Edwin w Tie $8
45.   Sweet Tilda - my first Maggie :(


 KIT PRICE (STAMPS 46-54)
OR

46.   Santa Edwin $7
47.   Gingerbread Tilda $7
48.   Glitter Tilda $8
49.   Tilda Wants A Hug $8
50.   Edwin with Package $7
51.   Peppermint (Candycane) & 2x Baubles &9
52.   Flying Angel Tilda $8
53.   MINI Tilda in Winter Light $4
54.   MINI Starlight Tilda $4
55.   Smooth Fir $3


EMAIL ME AT magnolia@femail.com.au with your selection & I will try to get final cost including postage back to you ASAP -  please keep in mind that I am a busy mother of 4 including a ten week old :) and I probably live on the other side of the world to you hehe!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Have emailed u loz...as I would like the sea collection :-) Kind regards ashlee