Tuesday, May 29, 2012

XXXVI

Hey guys, just a quick share of the Birthday card I made for my DH today.
I used the gorgeous Shy Heartbreaker Edwin, and some clock stamps (will have to look up what brand they are) and some random letter stamps I have to make the roman numerals.



Am entering Simon Says Stamps - Fathers Day/Special Male
Just Magnolias - Gingham
Bizzy Becs Store Blog - Vintage (May)
Magnolia Mania - Edwin Only
Charisma Cardz Challenges - No Flowers

Also wanted to share the Crafty Ribbon Inspirations Blog - Best Of British Days of Candy.. check it all our HERE

6 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent card. Beautiful colours. My favorite Edwin I can only like !!!
Fabulous graphic effect with your stamps. Everything is perfect ! I like !!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Loz - stunning colouring and fab LO.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful card! I like your coloration!
Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
Hugs, Andrea

Carissa said...

Lovely card with a great play on the word time. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Carissa

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love the colours on this one so sweet, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week huggles pops x x x

K├╝bchen said...

Great creation!Thank you for joining us at MMC!
Hugs Marion