Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hayley's Door Plaque

Hey bloggers,
here's something we haven't seen from me for a while... flowers! And lots of them! This is also not a card, and as I'm not a fan of big bulky flowers on cards, it was really nice to bulk them onto this 'door plaque' that I've made for DD1.

There's a heap of challenges at the moment for this little beauty and I really enjoyed making this. I think I'll have to make a few more to keep the creativeness flowing :)

 
Here it is on a hanger - it's not going to stay on the hanger, I will attach it to her door, (it's actually not entirely dry yet to tell the truth - I just couldn't wait to photograph it and post it :))


This is an angle shot to show the layers - I had to loose the flash so the colours are really dull....


Challenges:
TOMIC - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town - + Accessory Stamp
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes & Doily
Magnolia Mania - Doorplate

Pfft - just been reading some of the rules of some challenge blogs - namely the amount of challenges they want you to have entered your project into... I think anyone who can do 5 of more challenges in one project - DESERVES to be able to enter them all!! But, I don't make the rules.. so I've had to cull my challenge list by HALF! BUMMER!

I could have a real rant about this... after all my hard work :/ but lets just leave it.....

12 comments:

Del said...

This is beautiful, love the colours and the shape. Loads of dimension too. Good luck with the challenges xx

EELS said...

Hey Loz, this is awesome, wish my girls were younger, I would have loved to make something like this but I wasn't into crafting when they were little worse luck.

BTW my Prismas are in Goulburn Valley fruit containers lol.

Cheers,
Elaine

Tina Makuc said...

Awesome door hanger Laura..
I should make one myself.. :)
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges with your beautiful creation !!!
Hugs, Tina

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous it will look beautiful hanging on her door! Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs
Kat xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous door hanger Loz, so pretty, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa xx

mae said...

beautiful creation! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges.

Hugs,
Mae

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the added sparkle it's perfect for a little girl! You will LOVE those copics... a word of warning though, they are addictive!
To answer your question on my blog, I used the Tim Holtz embossing diffusers and have a tutorial that should be out soon! Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.

Cor* said...

Oh Loz, I haven't see you in FOREVA!!! This creations is just darling! Loving the layers. And a cute scene, Tilda on the path!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias! Best of luck to you!

Sandy said...

Wonderful! I love your creation!
Sandy

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

ein tolles Türschild und das Motiv ist sehr schnuggelig

vielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei Magnolia Mania

lg
Tanja

Sabine said...

What a cute idea for a doorhanger - I think, I will put one of these on my to-do-list for my little one, too :-)
Thanks for sharing this idea and joining us at Magnolia Mania.

Hugs,
Sabine

Kianel said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC challenge!
Good Luck!
Kianel & Magnolia DT.