Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I wanna get married again :)

Hey guys,
I promise I'll have something crafty to share with you all soon. I'm still having a bit of a practice with my Copics - and have a list of some more I need :) Knew DH would love this venture LOL!
I'm waiting for some of the latest Magnolia stamps to arrive.. I know, I'm super slow - esp. as I saw a sneaky peek this morning of the next release!!

I wanted to share another gorgeous Vintage Rose Bouquet... how gorgeous is this one!!! I so wish I wasn't married yet, just so I could get one. This is called "Red Delight" and isn't it just delightful?? 

Hope you're all well... experienced my first earthquake last night... 400km away from me, and our house just sort of rocked back and forth for maybe half a minute... was pretty weird :)

2 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz, I like the rose bouquet very much.

Our two daughters in Melb felt the tremor last night...apparently the epicentre was somewhere out from Moe.
Cheers,
Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh earthquake, how scary. This is a fab bouquet. You asked me about the square doilies. I got them at a craft show. I have seen them for sale on EBay too.