Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's My Party...

and I'll be as cranky as I like!

Yep... the dreaded 30. Then, once you get over that bump.. the dreaded 4-0 eek! Still have a few years up my sleeves before I have to worry too much about that. But along with grumpy little Lili here, I have quite a few mates who are very unhappy about this little milestone :)
She's perfect for these types of cards :)



Challenges:

Have you checked out my post below... a shout-out for the gorgeous Vintage Rose Bouquets a friend of mine is making. She makes all the roses, and add all the gorgeous vintage buttons and details, I wish I was getting married again so I could have them all :) See photo at the top of my sidebar or the post below this one. You won't be sorry you took a moment to see ♥

3 comments:

Debra James said...

Happy Birthday Loz, what a wonderful age..... I remember thinking 30... NO!! it cant be happening, lol...... but now Im over and past that amount it seems like a Fabulous age to be....Hope you have a Fantastic day and that you get spoilt rotten and Im sure you will get lots of cuddles and hugs from your adorable children, xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, love this fun mage. The bouquet below is stunning. Long time since I got married.

Joy said...

Such a fun birthday card, super cute... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog