Friday, July 13, 2012

Tilda's Caught more than just a fish....

She's totally captured my heart again :) and how sweet is the new kit! I'll be back later (I hope) with something inked from the kit. School holidays have been pretty busy around here.. we travelled 9 hours to stay with my sister and her family for the wkd... and have visited and been visited by other family. I like to make the holidays busy so the kids don't get too bored. And truthfully, I have never played the Wii so much in my life!
Our weather had been less than desirable and the Wii has been my saviour over the last 2 weeks. Nearly back to school time.

I have two cards to share today...
The first is for my niece. She loves fishing and has a little pink rod just like Tilda :)


I used my Copics again, and am once again happy with the result. It sure does take a bit of ink to blend though... am really needing to get some more colours!
I used my DIY rub on method to do the sentiment... it really is very easy. When I have time I may re-do the tutorial and share it once again, I have a new printer so it took me a while to figure out how to do it again!!
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Hawaiian/Vacation (I've got my little Tilda going camping and fishing)

The 2nd card is a 'thankyou' for a friend who loaned us some baby goods when we had Miley. I'm entering this card into Basic Grey's - Fun in the Sun challenge.  I like that I can make brighter coloured cards than what I could with my chalks when using the markers.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog

7 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
Lovely bright cheerful colourful cards to offset the dreary weather we're having at the mo.
Cheers,
Elaine

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute cards Loz.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

Loz, two wonderful cards. Your colouring is terrific. I especially love the brightness of the second card and the little ants going down the side.

Rica said...

Hi Loz, fabulous card, your colours are stunning!!
I love Basic Grey colours and your Tilda is adorable and fabulous details.

hugs Heather xx
Basic Grey challenge.

Shelby said...

Both of these designs and beautiful and so cheery! Wonderful coloring as well.

Shelby

Jacqui P said...

Wow loz 2 gorgeous cards! great
details and colours
thankyou for joining the fun this time over at Basic grey challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Andrea said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia Challenge blog.