Friday, August 31, 2012

A Little Over 4 Years Ago... I HAD TWINS!

And I cannot tell you how hard those first days, weeks, then months were. All I wanted was for them to crawl, and then walk.. then put their own shoes on, climb into the car by themselves... cause it really is difficult to hold two babies at a time. Actually, that's probably not true. You get very, very good at it. You get very, very good at everything... routine is incredibly important and double the smiles and cuddles makes it all worth while.

I have a few photos of the boys over the years to share with you and then the cards I made them... I cannot believe that 4 years have passed!


The boys were born July 28th, I was induced at 37+5 weeks, and they were born naturally, 24 minutes apart. I didn't feel all that big when I was pregnant, but I couldn't touch my belly button without tearing up. It hurt, it was stretched beyond reason and SO sore :)


Recent photo...




and enjoying there store-bought icecream cake the day we got homefrom holidays (two days of 7 hours driving)!!


An now for the birthday cards!! They are real little BOYS at the moment, rough and dirty and mean :) So I wanted to make some real 'boy' cards... using these gorgeous images (Buggaboo & Whiff of Joy) I came up with these rather simple cards...



Am entering these into Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes (2nd Entry)
Well, that's all for today...

thanks to those who helped me out with 'some' challenge blogs! Wowheee... gonna take a while to check them all out :) thanks ladies x

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Your cards are gorgeous Loz! I enjoyed your pics and those are two darling little guys! Oh yes, no wonder your belly button was sore... my gawd girl, it looks like you were ready to burst!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi sweetie, fab pics, the latest one is gorgeous and very suitable cards for them too. Fab.

Alicia said...

GORGEOUS photos!! Wow Loz!! I admire you so much for having twins. You are one amazing lady!! The cards are gorgeous!
Alicia xx

cheiron said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!