Saturday, August 25, 2012

Garden Girl Myra's Got Tuplis for Mum

Wow, two days in a row.. don't all faint now :)
I have long admired so many stamps from All That Scraps - CC Designs and Sweet November Stamps. Yesterday I purchased a few digis, this is one of them.
Sweet November - Garden Girl Myra. Tulips are my favourite flowers (they were all that was in my wedding bouquet) so she was an easy pick.
I teamed her with the gorgeous summery colours from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety pad. Come on Summer!!!

I added some little gems, and flowers.. the red one is from my stash (really need some more of these) and as the two yellow are from WOC.. I can enter their challenge Summer Flowers.
I used Copics to colour, I think I'm getting the hang of them, though I really want some more colours!! Sshhh, don't want DH to faint too :)
I still have my sons birthday cards to share another time, so I think I'll be back again tomorrow

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Love these cheery summery colors you've used and your coloring looks wonderful.

Shelby

Liz, said...

Hiya, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment.

This little digi is adorable, may have to go and have a little spend!

liz x

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This is so sweet!! I love the colors and your pretty papers! :) HUGS