Thursday, August 30, 2012

Odette

So, I've been gone a few more days that I first thought I would be, finding time to craft, blog and run the house is not quite working out for me at the moment :) Plus we've been having the rare pre-Spring weather and we've been outside enjoying it while it's here. Every few days it rains, then the temps rise, and then it cools right back down. I'm hoping the forcasted cold-snap that's due this weekend doesn't bring a frost with it as I planted some vegetables yesterday.. and only the tomatos are under cover at the moment....

Anyhoo, onto my card. This is from Mo Manning... I am quickly developing a crush for these images. This is Odette, and aren't her curls and pretty tutu just so sweet?

I have to do some hopping to find some non-Magnolia related challenge blogs! I've been so "Maggie-Obsessed" that I have very few listed that are not specifically for Tilda so I'm on the hunt for some new challenge blogs :) If any of you frequent some goodies please let me know so I can check them out :)

Am entering Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes Challenge

I will be back with the cards I made for the twins 4th birthdays later in the week...
Take care

6 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
lovely card as usual.
I've sent you a separate email with a list of some of the challenge blogs I find are good.
Cheers,
Elaine

Craftdee said...

Hi Loz
Nice to see you back... and the piccy of your little smiley girl is gorgeous! I wish we had some of your rain, I think Western Australia is the only place in the world that's not getting any (we've only had about 80mm instead of 220mm over winter!), do like the blue sky though, especially as it's not stinking hot with it! I've got a list of challenges that I enter all the time - I have ditched most of the ones that limit the number of challenges you can enter (I read your post, agree entirely!) I have listed them below, but I have got links for all of them so I'll email it to you if I can find your email addy. Happy birthday to the twins, Donna

The Pink Elephant (W)
Craft Your Passion (W)
Bearly Mine Challenges F
Deep Ocean Challenge F)
Sassy Cheryls Tuesday Challenge (W)
Creative Craft Challenges (F)
Digital Tuesday (W)
My Time to Craft (W)
The Paper Shelter (W)
Papertake Weekly (W)
My Mums Craft Shop (W)
Fab'n'funky Challenges (W)
Aud Sentiments (F)
Divas by Design (W)
Sweet Sketch Wednesday (W)
Crafty Creations (W)
Simon Says Challenge W)
Paper Crafting Journey (F)
Waste Not Wednesdays
Moving Along With The Times (W)
Cute Card Thursday (W)
Paper Play Challenges (W)
Charisma Cardz (W)
Craft Us Crazy (F)
Stampin' for the Weekend (F)1+3/4
Winter Wonderland (W)
Totally Papercrafts (W)
Stamping With The Dragon (F)
Sketchy Challenges (F)
Crafts 4 Eternity (W)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long (W)
The Secret Crafter (W)
One Stop Craft Challenge (W)
Joanna Sheen (F)
Craft Your Days Away (F)

Totally Gorjuss (W)
Crazy 4 Challenges (W)
2 Sisters Challenge
Gem of a Challenge (F)
Friday Sketch Challenge (F)
Colour Me Copic (F)
Catch the Bug
Allsorts Challenges (W)
Less is More (W)
Sweet Stampin' (W)
Di's Digi Designs (F)
Cutie Pie Challenge (F)
The Crafty Pad (W)
Addicted to Stamps (F)
Cupcake Inspirations (W)
That Craft Place (F)
Sunday Sketch and Stamp (W)
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge (W)
Sketch and Stash (F)
Cupcake Craft Challenges (W)
Tuesday Morning Sketches (W)
Cards for Men (F)
Here Come the Boys (F)
Stella Says Sketch
Christmas Challenges + sketches (F)
Crafty Cardmakers (F)

Without Words (M)
Oozak
Creatalicious Challenges
Bizzy Becs (M)
Ready Teddy Go (M)
Crafting Life's Pieces (M)
By the Cute and Girly (M)
Sir Stampalot (M)
Corrosive Challenge (M)
Copic Oz
Crafty Calendar (M)
Cupcake Craftroom (M)

Store Challenges (must use store image)
Teddy Bo Challenge (F)
All That Scraps (F)
Tiddly Tuesdays (F)
Sassy Cheryl Show Me Thursday (W)
Sugar Bowl Challenges(F)
Saturated Canary (F)
Some Odd Girl (M)
Mo's Digital Challenge (W)
Kennys Krafty Krew
Digistamp Boutique

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card loz.
luv
Debby

Lori said...

SO CUTE Loz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore your card :D I see that you've gotten quite a few challenges from your friends... but if you need others, you can always pop on over to my blog and click on the Challenges Tab. I have quite a few which I try to keep updated!

I'm with you on trying to keep everything together lol!

Hoping your week is just as you would love it to be ♥

Love you!!!
Lori

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty! Love the image but with your papers, ribbon, sparkle and embellies, it's so girly-girl and soft looking.

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby