Monday, September 17, 2012

A Lil' Christmas Holly

Two posts in one day.. don't all faint now :)

My first Christmas card for the year -can you believe it's less than 100 days until the Jolly Fat Man comes armed with boxes of crafting goodness for me ---- I wish! Also my first square card for ages, must admit I have found it hard to 'fill the space'...
I have always admired this gorgeous Mo Manning image and finally purchased her. The papers are from a gorgeous Bo Bunny pad, I love non-traditional colours. Kept it really simple, haven't worked out a sentiment, but think I'll put one on the inside instead. I saw a set (cannot remember by who??) that was all inside Christmas greetings, gotta find them again :)

I'm entering:
Mo's Challenges - Buttons
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas in September
Stampin' For the Weekend - Starting Christmas early
Love To Create - Things with Wings

I think half the attraction to 'Holly' is her cute little Holly Wings.
Thanks for dropping by

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

Oh my she's adorable and so beautifully colored!! :)

Kim Bell said...

Awe. Love your card the coloring is just fab. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is my fave Christmas paper pad this year. Gorgeous card.

Alicia said...

I have always loved this stamp too! A great purchase Loz and a beautiful card. xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this time at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

Merry said...

Oh wow...love the colours you have used on this image. Such a wonderful card.