Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Little Flora and Beachy Beatrice

Hey Peeps,
Got a couple to share with you today... on a bit of a roll at the moment. Have another to share tomorrow, a Halloween card - not that I 'need' any Halloween cards, but the images are just too cute to refuse :)

First up is the cutie patootie in her little beachy getup, Beachy Beatrice from All That Scraps. How sweet is she? The papers are all from a freebie set from Papercraft Inspirations. I love their free digital papers.


I'm entering the current challenge on the ATS Wednesday challenge blog - Anything Goes.

Next up is the super sweet Flora from Mo Manning. I coloured her up before finding papers (tsk tsk - NEVER again!), finally I came across this freebie sheet that came with a magazine, and I have had it for years!

Obviously for a 1 year old birthday, I think she's just the sweetest. Am entering Deep Ocean's Things with wings challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I love reading your comments. My head feels like one big ball of snot at the moment so I'm off to find some more flu drugs! Take care

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both so adorable!!! Love both the cute card designs and colors. Thanks for joining us over at ATS!!!

EELS said...

OMG Loz, a ball of snot????? Well I've got a sore throat so there!

Both cards lovely as usual.

I know you like my craft space but it wasn't planned to be so big, just how it came about after getting rid of the balcony....but it does mean I can fill it with stash!
Cheers, Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two fab cards, hope you feel better soon hun.

Mimi said...

super sweet cards! love the surfboard diecuts with Beatrice! Thanks for joining us at All That Scraps! :D

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Two gorgeous card with stunning colors and such sweet images!! I love them both!! Really hope you're feeling better soon my friend! HUGS

Dangina Martinez said...

What a Fabulous Creation! We are so thrilled here at All That Scraps That you could join us.
Thank You and Tons of Hugs, Dangina