Monday, September 24, 2012

had a BUNTING good weekend :)

Happy new week guys :) I would have posted this about 2 hours ago, but instead I got all caught up hopping around checking out the regular blogs, and making some new friends along the way...

Had yet another busy weekend, the weather was once again glorious and we got some large trees planted. the gardens are looking lovely with all the Spring flowers... not so keen on the bees though...


Have two cards to share... nice simple ones...
firstly another Saturated Canary digi (I ♥ them) this is "Ellie's Birthday", the papers were a freebie in a magazine ages ago... and there's the BUNTING! I've been going BUNTING MAD!! I love that they just fill the space and have a super festive feel :)


And here's CC Designs's 'Free Wheeling Wally' once again. I got the gorgeous DP's last week, Heidi Grace Playtime pad. 100 sheets for like $12. Yeah, they're thinner papers, but oh so cute!! Wally's colours are, Blues - BG01, B00. Greens - G00, G21. Browns - E35, E37, and some C5 on the bike. Wally's just so cute and perfect for all the little boys out there :)


11 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
Cute cards there. Glad your weather is being kind, we just had a storm and one of our pooches trembles and shakes poor little mite.

I haven't posted for ages, I've been playing with my new sewing machine.
Cheers for now
Elaine

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable cards Loz but the first is my favourite.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Loz!!! Both of these creations are just DARLING!!! They both make me smile!! Stunning coloring, colors and beautiful papers too!! TFS! HUGS :)

Wendy said...

Adorable cards Loz, both really gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Skye said...

Cute cards. I like the Saturated Canary image. Great colouring

Autumn said...

You've been a busy girl Loz! Oh' I do need to get back into making cards but you know how it is when you are learning something new...seems to take every waking moment. On that note I feel I've mastered my sewing machine and serger and my photography has made huge steps so hopefully I will be posting again soon. Love, love these cards and all the bunting looks great, so keep it up :)
xxAutumn

Jacilynn said...

too cute! I love the banners.
x

Merry said...

Two fantastic cards...love the papers and terrific images you have used. I am bit slow visiting blogs these days its that real life thing getting in the way.

- - Sheryl - - said...

I keep wanting to make this type of card with the buntings! ! Your cards are awesome!

Alicia said...

Two beautiful cards Loz. I love your bunting...it looks fabulous! Hope you are going well and all your kiddies had a good school holiday.
Alicia xx

Marilyn said...

Both cards are super cute Loz! I love SC and I like the colours and bits of glitter on this one. I've never seen the CC little turtle but man, he's as cute as can be.
PSSSt... you need to dash on over to my blog - I have something for you over there.