Saturday, September 1, 2012

hey girly...

happy first day of Sping all you Aussies! :) hope you've all got something exciting/relaxing planned for your weekend. Not a lot going on in this household, perhaps some more colouring and spending :$ gotta love me some more digis!

So another quickie sorta card to share today, actually picked my papers first and am much pleased :)
This is 'Balloon Wishes' from Saturated Canary, (am ♥ing these at the moment) and gorgeous "Claire" papers from s.e.i.



I've also been playing around with my latest purchase, 3 sets of Amy R sentiments.... spent nearly an hour trimming them and sorting out how I wanted to store them. Unfortunately this one didn't ink up correctly :( but you get that sometimes!

I am actually going to list my Copics here...
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Hair: E29, E47
Clothes: R02, R32, RV42
Shoes: C5, C7, E47, E29
I really want to get the Ciao 36 D set, I just want some more reds, blues and browns - so that's been added to my Christmas list! I think I am starting to get the hang of it, and even colours that 'aren't meant' to blend together, can blend when you apply enough ink ;)

Okay, so I've been researching some new challenge blogs and this is what I've come up with for this card:
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Coral & Tan)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (3rd entry!!)

I'm sure there's more, but don't really have the time to check! I'm halfway through another card, another SC image! Love them.
til next time x

5 comments:

EELS said...

G'day Loz,
I love the SC digis too and I have a few of them but never used any yet...I think sometimes we can have too many of everything then it becomes a challenge as to what to use! This card is gorgeous, love the colours.

Sorry I didn't provide links with the list of challenge blogs, it would have saved you some time.
'Must do better' lol.
Till next time.
eels

Frea said...

Hi Loz, love your card, such a cute image and veruy pretty design paper. Hugs Frea

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love SC images and these are great colours. Turning to Autimn here.

Rica said...

Hi Loz, your card is fabulous, I love your design, colours and papers. Your SC is adorable and brilliantfly coloured!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Great card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x