Monday, September 10, 2012

Little Bit Longer...

than I thought, but here I am back again! We had a very busy weekend with friends and kids parties etc, the next two weekends will be much the same but what else would anyone want to be doing in this glorious Spring weather??

So, I am back, not with the Halloween card as I thought :) but with my first Tilda in while now. I do like colouring these cuties, but since getting my Copics, I REALLY like colouring many others too.

Anyhoo, I started the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop days ago, and because I've been slack super busy, I am only now able to link up my card and finish the hop! About time Loz!!! So onto the card....


very simple, using a single sheet of Kaisercraft DP, love that it's embossed a bit, kept it nice and simple to make. I need a massive stash of birthday cards for the next few months, guess you'll be seeing me around for a while yet!
So, obviously entering the Simon Says Stamp STAMPTEMBER Blog Hop Challenge, and also Just Magnolia's Anything Goes & Simply Magnolia's Anything Goes Challenges.
Hope you've all enjoyed your wkd ♥

EDIT: I am one of the blog hop winners... Have $25 to spend at Simon Says Stamp now! Woo Hoo, thanks guys :)

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! This is so precious!! Love your color scheme and sweet image! :) HUGS

Wendy said...

Hi Loz, This is so gorgeous, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Marcea said...

Thankyou so much for joining us for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with your wonderful creation. Good luck with all of the blog hop prizes xxx

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card. What a lovely Tilda. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia. hugs Sharon

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing! Congrats on your win at SSS, my wish list would be so long that they wouldn't own a box big enough to fit it all!

Victoria said...

This is a beautiful creation, on behalf of the just magnolia and hanglar challenge, I would like to thank you for joining us this week x

Karin said...

Gorgous card, love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia last week and sorry that my comment is so late blogger was being a pain, huggles Pops x x x

Faye said...

Fab colours on this cutie! X

Alicia said...

Love this paper...it so doesnt look like a single sheet! Beautiful card. xx