Monday, September 17, 2012

Myra and Wally enjoying the outdoors

Hey guys, I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. Three birthday parties down, only a single invite remaining on the fridge before the next onslaught! I know there's more coming... many more! Lucky for me I am really enjoying playing with my craft goodies, am really looking forward to getting my Simon Says Stamp order in the coming weeks. I couldn't resist some more sentiment stamps! Hanging out for those, and got a nice selection of twines.

Anyways,
with the lovely one day and not so lovely Spring weather we're experiencing, I've been at my desk and then away again. Here's another go with the gorgeous CC Designs Gardening Girl Myra. (I think I'll have to purchase her 'sisters', I love these outdoorsy stamps).. My last Myra card was HERE for those of you interested, She's been done with completely different colours this time, and a little paper-pieced apron. If you haven't PP for a while, give it a shot again!

 FYI the papers are a digital set that I purchased off Etsy by azredhead... she had lovely sets and they are a bargain!
Crazy 4 Challenges - Anything Goes with a Fall Twist
And after some very random blog-hopping and clicking I stumbled across Scrapbooking Cafe Online Blog Hop and Fall Challenge - which I am going to enter my card into :)

Also a revamped card, my original Free Wheeling Wally was coloured with chalks way back in January HERE and as I didn't use the card as planned - but now plan to use him next wkd, I wanted to redo him with my Copics.


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

So cute Loz! So love your design and fabulous fall colors! How do you get any scrappy done with twin boys and two girls? Wow good for you!

Becky Litz said...

what an adorable card! I love the paper with the tiny chickens! and such a sweet stamp! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Scrapbooking Cafe Online.