Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Party Hardy with Saturated Canary

Saturated Canary Challenge Blog are having a 'B' Challenge... I tried to incorporate quite a few without going overboard :)
There's the Blossoms & Butterflies DCWV Stack DP in Brown & BlueButterflies, Bunting, Bows and it's a Birthday Card :)




 Have I mentioned just how much I ♥ Saturated Canary? Got this little cutie (Party Hardy) and a few others this morning... I have also managed to get my hands on the latest release Little Darlings - Saturated Canary Stamp: Candy Canes (rubber) from Mad For Markers here in Aus. It's saying there's still 1 in stock, so be quick and grab it. I'm going to be stalking the post office for the rest of the week :)

I'm also entering this into MarkerPOP's Challenge - Colour Something. This is my first time entering their challenge.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Blues: B00, B32
Browns: E29, E37
C1 Shading, R27 Cherry, E04 Lips

Now, don't look too closely at the bunting... cause yes! The little butterfly DP is upside-down Hehe!

9 comments:

mforquer said...

Aw..so super cute! I love the brown and blue together too! Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!
Hugs,
M

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Laura!
oh my gosh!! polka dots! I love love love polka dots!!! and blue and brown is one of my fav ever colour combos,it looks so pretty together.
this is just gorgeous hun.
Thank you for sharing it with us over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Alicia said...

This is cute, love the brown and blue. I have a rubber one of these on the way too! Not the same stamp, but same company. xx

June Nelson said...

OOOh this is goregous,love your colour combo and I love littel dots of any kind so its perfect, thanks for joining us at SC its lovely to have you,huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

Jacilynn said...

its been a while since I stopped by but this card is as cute as ever. love the blue and brown

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just adorable fantastic work sweetie, thank you for joining us at saturated Canary this time big huggles Pops x x x

Denimo said...

What a fab card hun! Great color and love all your polka dots! Soooo cute! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge. Good luck!
Hugs, Denise

Merry said...

Can see why you love these images as they are so cute. Love all the brown and blue.