Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ava's Lost Her Balloon

Hey guys,
long, long time no see :) Believe me I have wanted to craft but there's been so much going on! We've just finished two weeks school holidays and I have been crook nearly the entire time! Not a fun way to spend the holidays.... But, I'm on the mend now and I have some lovely new stash to play with :)
Oooh, and I have just purchased some more hehe... do you every have little shopping bursts where you just can't seem to stop and then you don't purchase anything for months? I do. Although my little bursts seem to come around a bit more often lately ;)

So, onto the card. I cut off her party balloon.. just didn't look right when I fussy cut her out. All the goodies are from my recent Simon Says Stamp purchase which I made because I'd won a voucher. I was a good girl and didn't spend too much, but have since placed another order!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Marker Pop - Oldies but Goldies (oldest markers... mine are the yellows that I won in a Blog Candy. My first Copics!!)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (& Celebrate!)
Saturated Canary - Office Supplies (My staples are in there somewhere..!)

Supplies:
Stamps- Saturated Canary 'AVA' & Simon Says Stamp 'Handwritten Sentiments'
Colouring - Copics: Skin: E00 E11 R20 Hair: E33,35,37 Greens: YG03,06 Yellows: Y00,02
Paper -Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 6x6
DoodleBug Twine
Hero Arts Flowers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones

btw - the rhinestones are just the plain ones coloured with yellow marker. If you have purchased the entire colours of the rainbow in rhinestones and you have any kind of permanent coloured markers, you have wasted your money!! Just colour them with your pens!!

Thanks for stopping by.. oh, and I won some Unity Stamps from Marilyn, so thanks mate!! Look forward to having a play

7 comments:

EELS said...

Super pretty card Loz, sorry to hear you've been unwell, same here too but better now.

I have the same routine with shopping burts too, I think I'm due for another one!
Cheers mate,
Elaine

heidy said...

What a sweet card Loz,hope your feeling better!!
XXX Heidy

city said...

thanks for sharing..

Merry said...

I must remember that about colouring the rhinestones thanks for the reminder. Love this image she is just a adorable and your colouring is wonderful.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this week huggles Pops x x x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Loz.
Thanks for your congrats message.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card I love the colours.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx