Tuesday, October 16, 2012

B is for... Blooms 'n Browns

Hey guys, been a busy few days.
Do not ask me why I decided to fussy-cut this image :p What a nightmare!! I think I'm so used to seeing just the image without the white surrounds, and I really do like the look... but it was just a bit tedious lol


I'm entering this weeks Mo Manning Challenge - B is for....(BROWN & BLOOMS), Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge - October Things with Wings (2nd Entry), Simon Says Stamp - Dies & Punches (2nd Entry), Joanna Sheen Challenge - Autumn Breeze

I punched a few of the tiny flowers with my new punch set.. the one that gives you the 2nd punch thing to give the flower dimension? LOVE it!! :)
The lace is actually dark brown, and you can see in the super-dodgy photo that the paper has some embossing, really lovely texture IRL.


Supplies:
Stamps - Mo Manning 'Teen fairy Mia", Stampin Up Sentiment
Papers - Kaisercraft 'Peechy Keen Collection' 6x6
Coloured with Copics..... sorry forgot to list them!!
Misc Lace
Flourish with a Bling pearls
Hero Arts Flowers
Nellie Snellen Min Flower Punch Duo
Chrystal Stickles

11 comments:

heidy said...

What a beauty Loz!!
XXX Heidy

Marilyn said...

The fussy cut was worth the pain - this is gorgeous! You can tell a lot of effort went into this card and it shows.

Frea said...

Hi Loz, well it might have been tedious but I love the effect. Gorgeous card! Hugs Frea

Alicia said...

Oh wow!!! This is so, so beautiful!! Love all the flowers and glitter and papers. So pretty xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely scene love the image lovely colouring and the flower border is so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up after my hols. This is so pretty, love the image and colours. Last few days to enter my candy.

Caz said...

Beautiful card Loz. Love the image, gorgeous papers and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Michel said...

Filler beautiful loz

Merry said...

That is beautiful and the image looks terrific well worth all your hard work.

Elaine L. said...

What great colors you've used on this wonderful card! I'm a bit late, but wanted to thank you for joining us in Mo's Challenge last week!

Michelle Lee said...

What a beautiful card! Loving the colour combo! Thanks for entering Bizzy Bec's challenge this month! Good luck! Michelle x