Friday, October 19, 2012

Bubble Blower

Happy Friday peeps :)
and what a glorious Spring day it's setting up to be here. Supposed to reach 30º today! I've been looking at my craft supplies... or clutter as my good friend Alicia has been calling it! {call over to Alicia's blog for some yummy ribbon candy}... and thinking that perhaps it's time for a big of a clean out. So, what did I manage to achieve? Well, these papers have been in the drawer for too long to admit, and the digi saved on the computer for about the same amount of time, so I figured it was about time to use them or lose them :)
I used them!



Isn't she fun! I'll admit the the splash of purple was purely accidental. I made the back of my card before colouring my image  - decided to add some twine, tied it on, stuck it all down then looked at it and thought, "why did I use purple?". It was okay though, as I could just add some corresponding flowers and that bubble gum now looks like Grape HubbaBubba, YUM!

As my Copics are limited, I used "tip to tip" to get the colour blend between the V markers. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I haven't had a chance to look up some challenge sites so I'll do that a bit later when bub's sleeping :) Looks like I need to make something Halloween themed to enter any challenges this week :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Sassy Cheryl Bubble Blower Digi, SSS Handwriten Sentiments
Papers - MME Abbey Road 12x12
Hero Arts Flowers
Hole Punch
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Doodlebug Twine
White Gel Pen
Copics:
Skin E00, E11, R20
Hair E21, E51, E33
Blues B00, BG01
Pinks RV10, RV21, RV23
Purple (tip to tip blending) V04, V17
Shoes C1, C3

3 comments:

heidy said...

OhIhave hertoo,shes sucha cutie,love your gorgeous card Loz!!
XXX Heidy

Alicia said...

This tured out so pretty!! Your colouring is gorgeous. I love the plashes of purple!
Alicia xx

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a darling image!! Fabulous coloring and gorgeous design!! :) HUGS