Thursday, October 11, 2012

Candy Canes

Okay - if you missed my last post scroll down to see a very simple card... great for the guys!
This is the 2nd card for today.. and involves some of my absolute favourite things. I fell in love with this Saturated Canary image the second I saw it and will admit I was a little disappointed that it wasn't available in digi :( I love digis!
If you're wondering it's a Saturated Canary stamp by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and it's called Candy Canes. Isn't she gorgeous? I pretty well cased the colours on the packaging - original I know! But they went so perfectly with my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers. My 2nd favourite things on this card :)
My 3rd favourite? The Cuttlebug die cut snowflakes! Love them :)



Alright, I'm entering Simon Says Stamps - Dies &/OR Punches, Bizzy Bec's October Challenge - Things with Wings, Basic Greys - Ribbon or Lace and Deep Ocean's Anything Goes

The ribbon is some random piece, the sentiment is from Tickled Pink Stamps (which you can no longer get??), the glitter is actually DD's and I completely forgot to write down which markers I used!!

Oh, and on the topic of markers - who can tell me anything about the Touch Twin Markers by ShinHan??

9 comments:

EELS said...

Oh wow, loving the pink hair Loz.
Cheers, Elaine

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

Super gorgeous card I sooooooo love SC images & I also prefer digi's I was so excited when Krista brought her images out in digi lol. Altho they are so worth buying in rubber as well. Love this girls hair hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rica said...

This is beautiful Loz, your colours and papers are fabulous, I love your stunning SC image - gorgeous!!

hugs
Heather xx
and thanks so much for joining us with both Basic Grey and Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! You colored her perfectly! :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Merry said...

Beautiful card...love the paper and that is a terrific image.

thescrapmaster said...

Super duper cute!!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card! I love this image, and I love the papers! thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love, Mel. xxx

Marilyn said...

Great card Loz and I like how you've place the image in front of that neat paper, it's like a view of the village behind her.
Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs, good luck in the draw and hope to see you next time too.
Marilyn