Friday, October 19, 2012

Cleaning out the Stash - RIBBON CANDY

A lovely crafting friend of mine recently decided to rid herself of clutter... looking at my mess of ribbon I realised that I too have far too much 'ribbon clutter' :)
I find myself using thinner less bulky ribbons and simple twines - so this lot has to go :)

There is HEAPS in this lot, all sorts of ribbons & laces, colours and textures.

I will ship internationally...


Please leave me a comment below and tell me what your favourite type of 'ribbon' is...
Lace? Grosgrain? Satin? Patterned or Plain?

Please link my candy to your blog and become a follower if not already.
No Candy Only Blogs Please.

Ends October 31st.
I will draw winner shortly after.
Stay tuned for some more stash clean-out candy in the near future.

9 comments:

EELS said...

Wow Loz you really are having a clean out aren't you....what you going to put in this lots' place, more different stash?

I'm torn between lace and plain satin (either would be lovely).
Thanks for a chance to rid you of some of this clutter lol.
Cheers, Elaine

Marianne said...

What a lovely bunch of ribbons.... I love to have a closer look at it, so thanks for the chance to win it. I mostly use satin ribbon on my cards, but lace on my vintage ones, so it is hard to choose from those two.
Hugs,
Marianne

Wendy said...

Hi Loz..You have been having a clear out, I really should get around to doing this too.I love all ribbons & lace & would find it hard to part with any,I especially love grosgrain & lace for special cards.Will pop piccy & link on my sidebar.
Wendy xx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

My favorite is grosgrain ribbon, but I'm changing all the time! Thanks for a chance to win

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE ribbons!! To pick a favorite is impossible for me!! I love all and ANY yummy ribbons!! :) Thanks so much for your generous share! HUGS

Merry said...

I think Organza is my favourite...so delicate and love how it looks in a bow. Thanks so much for a chance to win such fun ribbons.

ellyscard creatief said...

I saw you on Mariannes blogje end take a look on your blog.
I like all soort off ribbons.
Gr Elly, Roemenie

cebelica said...

This sure is a whole lot of ribbon. Thank you for the chance to win it. My favourite is lace. Hugs! xx

loulou said...

That's a lot of ribbon! My favourite ribbon is cotton lace as you colour it with almost anything. Congratulations on being on the Whimsy DT.

cheers Linda