Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Days Oliver

Good morning fellow bloggers, how's your morning been? I've been flat out - got the kid off to school, have one very cranky little miss who is cutting TWO teeth, did my workout, showered, cleaned house and it's not quite 11am! Yay me :) Also a bit cheerful due to 2 little bubble bags at the post with my name on them. Love new stuff.. one's Unity stamp candy that I won recently (looking forward to inking those) and the other's just a stamp pad.. but still, it's a stamp pad that I really needed :)

Anyways, rambling.. How was your weekend? We had a quiet one. Went to the Preschool Working Bee yesterday.. I turned over (shovelled) so much soft fall mulch that I just never want to look at it again :) But it was a lovely day and they - Preschool committee members - are trying to con me into becoming the Maintenance Officer for next year. I'm considering....

More rambles... haha. If you're still with me, THANK YOU! It's nice to know I'm not 'talking' to myself lol

I have a gorgeous boy card to share today... no I didn't whip this up today - but rather late yesterday! It's for my nephew who will turn 1 (obviously hehe) midweek, and we've got his party next weekend. I can't believe how quickly time is flying past! He's one... Miley and my other nephew (who's only 8 days younger than Miley) are both nearing 8 months... there'll be no more little babies in the family :(
But won't Christmas time be a HOOT!!



Have you entered to win my ribbon stash candy? You can find the post HERE. One man's trash is another man's treasure - as they say!

Supplies
Stamps - TGF Happy Days Oliver
Papers - Basic Grey Lime Rickey 6x6 Pad
Colourbox Black Ink (edging)
Quickutz 'Santa's Workshop' dies
Misc Buttons
Doodlebug Twine (so in love with twines!!)
Copics:
Yellows Y06,15,17
Greens YG03,06
Blues B23,24,39 (tip2tip blending)
Hair E33,35,37
Skin E00,11 R20
Shirt C1 Shoes C3,5
100 Black Marker for edges

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Challenges; Deep Ocean - Anything Goes, Charisma Cardz - Clean & Simple,

11 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

He is too cute, Love the Cute little dinosaurs!

Hugs,
patricia

Blankina said...

What a cutie, I love TGF stamps..if you want to join some challenges check out my blog for details...

Ciao from Italy,
Blankina

EELS said...

I've never had to do a young boy card thank goodnes 'cause I would definitely be stumped but yours is great - esp for a one year old, love the colouring too Loz.
Cheers, Elaine

IfGift said...

What a exciting place! I can't belive that you have so much time to do all this beautiful things! I think I'll come back here often :) Kisses from Poland!

Caz said...

Fabulous card Loz, love the image and colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

sweet :)
thank you for joining us at charisma!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a sweet little guy!! :) Love your colors and wonderful card design sweetie!! HUGS

Vee said...

Fabulous CAS design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Claudia said...

Hello Loz,

a great boy and CAS card! Lovely image too. Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Merry said...

Those dinosaurs are just wonderful....great layout and card.

Marilyn said...

This is a super duper card for a little guy. Great image and I like those dinosaurs and the buttons. Fab colouring too... I keep looking at how you've coloured his jeans.