Friday, October 26, 2012

Magnolia Christmas Card

Hey guys, been having a bit of a play at my desk once again. This is literally the first stamp I've used from the last stamp club kit.... naughty Loz! And I had actually coloured the Tilda & Kangaroo one up for an Aussie themed type Christmas card but once the base was made they just didn't look right and this little sweetie just hangs perfect!




just an angle shot to see the layers
Images: Magnolia & Stampin Up Sentiment
Papers: Bo Bunny
Copics: Greens YG57, G93
Yellows Y17,15
Reds R59, Hair E21,35,37
Skin E00,11 R20
Doodlebug Twine & Kaisercraft Rhinestones

I have a fairly busy weekend ahead of me, and I'll share some very exciting news with you all during it!! Keep you eyes peeled for that one.
Entering Magnolia Down Unders Fa La La La La Challenge - Inspired by a song, my song is "Deck the Halls"... with boughs of holly.. just don't slip and fall down Tilda :)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some bloggie-lovin!

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! She's so sweet Loz!! Love the coloring and your fun thoughts behind it!! HUGS :) Have a great weekend!

EELS said...

Hi Loz, thanks for your recent comment about my tidy desk, it's getting a bit embarassing now 'cause everyone says it! Just haven't had anything much going on what with my Mum's health deteriorating etc but I'm going to try and get it messy soon.
I think your colouring is getting better too, great card.

Very exciting news eh? Not preggers again are you?
Cheers,
Elaine

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous in fabulous colours hugs pops x

Janne said...

WOW, this is so cute! Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hug, Janne

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Loz!
your card is really cute. Lovely colouring too.
Hugs Maz

heidy said...

What a fun card Loz!!
Beautiful colord!!
XXX Heidy

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.

Patricia Garcia said...

Sweet card, Love the image!

Hugs,
Patricia