Friday, October 19, 2012

Oleander

Back again guys, figured I might as well just on the bandwagon! And purple hair was very fun :)
I have had this stamp for a while now - she's fabulous but unfortunately I really have no use for Halloween stamps! But - in trying to use up some stash... she had to come out!
 Nothing Halloween here where I live, I think in some of the cities it's starting to 'happen'. Some of the stores are starting to stock some scary bits and pieces and I know my sister in Adelaide says she gets some local trick or treaters knocking each year. Not here.
But I still really wanted to make a card where I could colour the hair PURPLE!



The papers are from a digi pack that was free... HERE... love freebies :) The image is from All That Scraps, and I hand drew & cut those bats... and the pumpkins are just from the main sheet, just made bigger before printing. Not sure what I will do with this card yet..... I do have a friend who's birthday falls on the 31st October...
anyhoos... thanks once again for stopping by :)
challenges I am entering:
Simon Says Stamp - Joy's Eerie Inspiration Photo
Paper Playtime - Welcome to BOOville
Allsorts - Too cute to Spook

10 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
A couple of years back I went a bit mad and bought Halloween stamps but haven't used them much at all. The kids next door bang on our door but we ignore it, how awful lol.

Like your card very orig colours.
Elaine

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love her purple hair!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Marianne said...

Great card. Love the purple hair! Nice background papers too!
Hugs,
Marianne

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Cute card! I love the purple hair and adorable jack-o-lanterns! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Wendy said...

Fabulous Halloween card Loz, love her purple hair.
Wendy xx

Alicia said...

This is a sensational card! Amazing how you created it with all free papers!! So imaginative and love your bats. So good!!
Alicia xx

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card - love the purple hair! x

*Vicki* said...

What a darling Halloween creation!! :) Love the pumpkins!!

Sweet Fairy said...

What a lovely card. Like the colors and that image is cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

sophiesmama said...

Simply adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!!
Hugs,
Mary