Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reindeer Lights

Hi again peeps :)
Yes, 2nd post for me today! Scroll down to see a SC card made entirely with my new stash :)
So the crafting bug has hit me hard today, and I'm here with a somewhat simple card...


This was possibly the WORST card ever to photograph. No matter which angle, or flash setting; I just could not get the Pearl Glimmer Mist to show! So, please excuse the horrible photographs....


I'm entering a few challenges - 2 of which are nearly over and thus the reason for my 2nd post today!
All That Scraps - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer and Sparkle
The Ribbon Girl - Boy Card

Supplies:
Stamps - CC Designs Reindeer Lights Digi & Magnolia Sentiment
Copics - Browns: E33,35,37 Reds: R27,29 Greens: G05,17
Jillibean Soup Twine
Pearl Glimmer Mist
Frosted Lace Stickles

I've actually coloured this little guy 3 times - my first attempt at fur with the Copics - so I'll make up another 2 simple cards for the Christmas stash

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and so cute.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

So can relate to trying to get that glimmer mist to show in a photo. Hard work. What a cute image you have used.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love your adorable reindeer and the colors you used. I hate it when my camera won't behave! lol. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Ribbon Girl said...

what a gorgeous little reindeer - and I can see the shimmeryness! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge, Mary G x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, I love your colours too, perfect, huggles Pops x x x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card Loz!! Love that sweet image! Your cards has lots of sparkle!! I love it!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week for the "Glimmer and Sparkle" Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

lostinpaper said...

Totally too CUTE! I can see the shimmer, I promise I can! Sometimes taking the photo can take longer than making the card.... I keep telling my husband I need a new camera, but I think it's probably user error lol!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colour choice too fabulous, huggles Pops x x x