Sunday, November 25, 2012

"ALWAYS" and a wedding hairdo

Hey Peeps, apologies for being a bit quiet the last few days.
Not sure there's any real reasoning for it - I have discovered a new passion as my regular followers may have noticed my new banner.. I have been introduced to the world of Nail Art! Stamping, water marbling, and all the gorgeous polishes :) Ooh, I have been in nail heaven!! I plan on showing you some of that in the near future... but for today I do have a card!!

I used the October kit from Simon Says Stamp to make a simple, elegant wedding card.


I love this DP and wanna get some more of it. All the bits in the October kits are luscious... included was the little 'always' timber piece. Makes such a statement!

My younger sister took this card for her friend's wedding yesterday afternoon, here's the 'braided messy bun' hairstyle that I did for her. Should have taken a photo from directly behind but I was really only taking them so she could see the braided bit :)



It looked fantastic and I hope it stayed up :/

am enterng Crazy 4 Challenges - Put a Bow on it
catch ya's later

6 comments:

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
The wedding card is lovely, I do admire classy elegant stuff. My youngest daughter asked me once to braid her hair......my god it turned out nothing like what you achieved for your sis. well done you.
Cheers,
Elaine
PS I like the new banner too, wish I was clever at doing stuff like that but I'm scared that if I start messing with mine I'll bugger it up lol.

cebelica said...

A simple but very beautiful card. I like it a lot! ALso, great work on that hairstyle, it looks fantastic! Hugs! xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Very elegant card,beautiful colors.
Gr Elly

Caz said...

Beautiful, simple and elegant card Loz. Love it. Your sister's hair looks fabulous too.
Hugs
Caz x

Wendy said...

Love your beautiful elegant Wedding card Loz.
Fantastic job on your sisters hair, looks gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card. Can't wait to see all these new nail art designs.