Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ava in SSS October Kit Papers (sorry - Ellie's Birthday!!)

Super quickie post from me guys, I know it looks like things have been pretty quiet around my blog lately - but there's been plenty of crafting going on, you'll just have to wait until next month to see it :)

Ava (Saturated Canary) was pleading to to coloured up to match the absolutely gorgeous Fancy Pants papers that were in the Simon Says Stamp October kit. I had to get fairly creative with what markers I used to reach the desired colours...
B32, BG93, Bv00, C1&3, Face & Hair - E00,11,04,R20,E33,37
Basically I just shaded and sort of dragged the colour across with the C1 marker.

I have a few things to do this morning - will have scoot around some challenge blogs when I get home :)
thanks for dropping by

6 comments:

karen said...

Beautiful card Loz, fab colours and colouring and love the image, Karenx

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,such a gorgeous image and colours.xxx

EELS said...

Hi Loz, like the card a lot, one thing I am not good at is colouring balloons and you've done them super.
Elaine

Lisa said...

Beautiful soft colours and that image is one of my faves. Hugs Lisa xxx

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely darling!! Love these gorgeous images and you've done a brilliant job with the coloring! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*

Merry said...

So wonderful Loz....perfect colours for those wonderful papers