Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bronson & Beaker

Hey guys, how's your weekend shaping up so far? It's Sunday morning here - Remembrance Day - and I've just been trying to explain to my kids why we will stop, be quiet and remember all those men and women... :(

I have a card to share with you - my mojo seems to have faulted a bit. I keep looking at the gorgeous stamps and images and my box of Christmas papers hoping something will pop out at me :)


I coloured this little cutie - spent ages on the background around him... which I then cut off!! :)

Images: Pollycraft Bronson & Beaker digi, TPS Sentiment
Papers: Echo Park Season's Greetings 6x6
Copics: R27,29; B00,05; G21; YG57; E33,35,37; C1,3
Fiskars Apron lace BP
Jillibean Soup Twine
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Frosted Lace Stickles 

The front corners have been rounded, but I sat it down flat to photograph it! I am pretty happy with this one, besides my black Copic marker not liking the Echo Park papers, it bled when I edged the stars... boo!
Entering By The Cute & Girly - Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Young At Heart

Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful christmas card.
Lovely image.
Gr Elly

EELS said...

This is so sweet Loz, I'm sure any child would love to receive this, love all the stars.
Cheers,
Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love Pollycraft iages and the hanging stars look fab.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

What a cute Xmas card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

brenda said...

This is just lovely Loz, such a bright and cheerful Christmas card.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Uta said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the papers and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Merry said...

Wonderful card, that bear image is so cute and love the way you attached the stars.