Thursday, November 1, 2012

Butterfly Baby

No challenges, just a simple card, just because. My favourite cards to make :)
I've been busy creating for the November Whimsy release starting... almost now?? It's already the 1st here and time zones do confuse me :P


Stamps - Saturated Canary Butterfy Baby, Kaisercraft Sentiment
Papers - merci 6x6 (really cheap from Big W)
Misc ribbon & rhinestones
Silver Ink, Clear Embossing Powder
Copics
Pinks RV02,12,21,23,42
Hair E21,33
Eyes B00
Skin E00,11 R20

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, my Whismy release post is scheduled so be sure to come back in around 12 hours I think..

EDIT: Changed my mind, am entering Paper Playtimes - Anything Goes Challenge

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Stephanie said...

So adorable - very much pretty in pink! :) x

Heather said...

Adorable card and so pretty in pinks. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our Anything Goes challenge this week.