Monday, November 5, 2012

Odette on a Tag in a Terrible Photo!

G'morning guys...
overcast but warm today, it's not yet 9am and I can tell it's gonna get hot! I have a cute little tag to share with you today. I've just realised that I forgot to take a photo of the back - I added some more sentiments on some DP. Will do that later today as I have a busy morning planned.


As you can see my photograph is blugh! I may take another and replace this when I do the back of the tag later.. can also see now that I forgot to add the gems!! Def taking another piccie later :)

Am entering the Mo Manning Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by

Stamps:
Odette Digi by Mo Manning
'hugs' & 'Happy Birthday' Simon Says Stamp
'To' & 'From' & gift by TPS
Papers: merci, Basic Grey & Dear Lizzie
Doodlebug Twine & Misc ribbons
Copics - skin E00,E11,R20
Yellows Y00,Y02,Y11
Blues B00.BG01

10 comments:

karen said...

Love it Loz, great colour combo and that image, cute or what! Karenxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Adorable card.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

did I miss seeing who won the stash candy?

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beauty,
Nice colors and image.
Gr Elly, Roemenie

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable tag Loz
luv
Debby

Merry said...

She is so sweet and what great papers you have used...lovely tag.

Caz said...

Love your tag Loz. Fab image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue - bearhouse said...

this is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and fabulous colours
Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue

AnjaCardz said...

Aww, this is such a cute tag! Love Odette in yellows and your soft colouring looks fab!
Thank you for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil and good luck in the draw!
Hugs, Anja

Marilyn said...

Cute as can be!