Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Party Hardy in Neapolitan

Hey guys.. how's your week heading so far? Hot and humid here today, the wind has swung right around to the south now so there's a nice cool breeze :)
Pity it has resulted in another terrible photo.
I'm have a bit of a crush on my American Crafts Neapolitan 6x6 pad, and although I usually hate to actually use my favourite papers, I'm vowing to do just that! I'm looking forward to using it all :)


I don't have a lot of time at the moment {I can see the shock on your faces :)} so I'll be back shortly to check out some challenges and some fellow bloggers.
Thanks for stopping by
Images: Saturated Canary Party Hardy & Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Sentiments
Copics: Hair E21,33,35 Skin E00,11,R20 Pinks RV02,12,29
Greens YG11,41 Yellows Y00,02. C1 outline
American Crafts - Neapolitan 6x6 papers
Kaisercraft Pearls - coloured with Copics to match
Doodlebug Twines

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this image and what gorgeous colours. Cold and wet here.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, fun card & you have coloured that image in perfectly! x

Caz said...

Fab card Loz. Love this image, papers and layout and the gorgeous colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Loz, love the image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is just as cute as can be!!! Love the look on her face and your coloring looks fabulous!! HUGS :)

Marilyn said...

Fabulous! I love those little dots on her cheeks but the whole image is coloured beautifully.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

I so love this image and the way you have coloured. Lovely papers too. Hot and humid here too...

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card, loving those papers and your colouring is fab xxx