Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Whimsy Stamps November Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours

Hey peeps, how'd you enjoy the Whimsy previews? I only played along for 2 days, but next month I hope to make it more :)
So welcome to my first post for
Whimsy Stamps Challenge.
This month we have the perfect challenge to inspire you to make a start on all those Christmas cards :)

Traditional Christmas Colours

I've made a couple cutie little tags for my inspiration today, using the gorgeous new digis "Little Bear Winter Fun' from StampArt Design by Katheryne
I've used two of the little bears from the set, there's actually 6 little bears, a tree, sentiment and accessory digi available to you all now!


Details for each tag at the bottom. I cut the tags by tracing a tag I already had - making it slightly wider than the original.

 Copic Colours used:
Reds: R27,29,59
Greens: G05,17
Browns: E33,35,37
Yellow: Y17 and bit of E21 (ears) & RV02 (cheeks)
Papers are Kaisercraft - Be Merry Collection 12x12
Snowflake Die by Marianne Designs
Edge Die - Frostyville by Memorybox
"HO HO HO" sentiment - Amy R Rubber
Season's Greetings digi sentiment - Raindrop Echo Designs
Ribbon Stash, Stickles Glitter glue & Liquid Pearls

I'll show you all how I put the digital sentiments on my creations without printing them onto the design paper beforehand - they're actually what I add last, so I'll try and get a tutorial done for you soon.

Cannot wait to see your Traditional Christmas Colour creations, you don't need to use products from Whimsy Stamps to enter - though we do love seeing how you use them!
Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful tags,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

EELS said...

Hi Loz, love the tags, they seem to be all the rage right now don't they.....

Re my thankyou flower cards, no they're not tulips, they're Crocuses.
EELS

Sue - bearhouse said...

These are gorgeous. I love the sweet images and fabulous colours

Sue

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these bears are just DARLING!! :) Love these sweet little tags Loz!! HUGS

Merry said...

Terrific tags....lots of wonderful detail. Sounds interesting how you use your sentiments.

sammiej said...

this is soo sweet!!!!
wonderfull!!

kiss sammiej

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! These tags are just darling!! Love the pretty shimmer on them!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Such a sweet idea Laura. Your tags are beautiful. Love the papers, big bows and how you've coloured Little Bear. Thanks for using the deigns. xx Kathy