Thursday, November 8, 2012

Y & YR Coloured Up Saturated Canary & Sassy Cherly

Hey peeps, if you're wondering where my Whismy Stamps Challenge post went - I stuffed up!! Ooopsies! It'll be back as a half-way reminder in a few weeks time as I didn't put my photo in the correct folder so it got left off the post over on the challenge blog! Thanks for all the lovely comments you guys have already left for me :)

These are yesterday's efforts, when I saw this months Mad for Markers Y & YR Challenge and knew it would be perfect for my nephews card!
I'm also entering this months Touch Twin Markers Challenge - Photo Inspiration.. I've taken the colours Orange, Yellow & Green from the photo.

 Image: Saturated Canary - Give Big Boy
Papers: Basic Grey Lime Rickey 6x6 pad
Doodlebug Twine
Quickutz 'Santa's Workshop' Alpha dies
Misc Star Punch
Copics: Oranges YR00,02,04,07 Yellows Y00,02,15,17
Greys C1,3,5,7 Blue B24 Skin E00,11,R20 (E33 freckles)

I was back in banner mode for this one, such a fun easy and very festive way to add something extra to a card. I also whipped up a super simple card for an older girl - it's only for my stash but it's always handy to have something more 'teenage' on hand.


Image: Sassy Cheryl's Sassy Grace (?)
Papers: 7Gypsies Avignon
Copics: Pinks RV02,04,10 Browns E29,37,47
Skin E00,11,R20
Doodlebug Twine & Kaisercraft Rhinestone Strips

Thanks for stopping by my blog again today... and for any confusion with the Whimsy Challenge - be sure to make something so I can go and check it out - there's a $15 Whimsy Stamps Store voucher up for grabs and you don't have to use Whimsy Images to win

5 comments:

Merry said...

These are two wonderful cards. Love the banner on the first and what a fantastic ballerina on the second card. Really like how you have her balancing on the twine.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous creations,love the images.xxx

Dena said...

Loz, both cards are so cute! I love your banner on the first and the bright colors and how perfect for you to use that dance and the coordinating music sheet papers! DARLING!!!
Hugs, Dena

lostinpaper said...

Both cards are amazing! Who can resist a banner and LOVE the face on that fab ballerina (if that was me I would be all shiny and red lol)!

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great cards. I love the cheerful colours and image.

Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this month.

Happy Crafting
Sam
craftychickcards.blogspot.com