Monday, December 31, 2012

Pirate Birthday Card

Happy New Years Eve guys :)
Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable last day of 2012!!

Computer is fixed - yay!
It's my nephew's 4th birthday today so just dropping in to share the card I made. There's no stamping/colouring on this one... I have a Grace Taylor Scrapbook Pad "Playtime" that has the most adorable whimsical papers... and I just couldn't go past these sweet pirate papers :)

Sentiment is one of Simon Says Stamps own sets, the '4' was hand cut and I was pretty happy with it in the end ;) added some scalloped 'waves', some rustic twine (this comes on price tags on Rivers brand clothing - love a freebie that can be recycled!!) added a bit of wooden plank and all done!

Stay safe, and I'll catch you all in 2013!
☺

2 comments:

EELS said...

Cute card Loz, your nephew will love it I'm sure.

I haven't crafted much lately as we had our daughter come to stay so round the shops she wanted to go - yuk but we had a good time.
But now things are back to normal (whatever that means)???
so happy New Year's Eve to you also and will catch up in 2013
Cheers,
Elaine

Wendy said...

Gorgeous boys card Loz, so cute.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx